1.2. The purpose of this Policy is to set forth the principles, manner of processing and use of data and information originating from users of the website, it also includes information about the rights of natural persons with respect to personal data provided by them.
2. Principles of personal data protection
ATA Finance is the controller of personal data provided by users on pages operated by ATA Finance. ATA Finance takes special care so that all personal data are processed in accordance with the purpose for which they have been collected and used within the extent of provided authorisations (consents) and processing areas allowed by the law.
3. Purpose of personal data processing
3.1 Every person providing personal data to ATA Finance through forms placed on the website is informed about specific purpose for which such data are processed and about legal basis of the processing.
3.2. ATA Finance uses personal data only for the indicated purposes. In particular:
a) in the case of giving consent to contact via a contact form, so that a person may be contacted by a representative of ATA Finance in connection with products or services of ATA Finance,
b) in the case of giving consent to receipt of Newsletter distributed by ATA Finance.
3.4. Your personal data processed on the basis of your consent will be processed until your consent is withdrawn or the purpose for which they have been collected does not longer exist. You may withdraw your consent at any time without affecting lawfulness of the processing made on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
Data processed in connection with entering into and performing a contract will be processed in accordance with the applicable regulations, but no longer than until expiry of a deadline within which ATA Finance may assert claims connected with the contract, unless a longer period is stipulated by the accounting regulations.
4. Security and storage of information
4.1 ATA Finance assures the security of personal data thanks to appropriate technical and organisational measures, aiming at the prevention of unlawful processing of personal data and their accidental loss, destruction and damage.
4.2 ATA Finance takes special care so that personal information is:
- lawful, fair and transparent,
- collected for specified and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which such data are processed;
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data;
- with assurance of fulfilment of the rights of data subjects;
- not transferred without appropriate protection to countries outside the European Economic Area or international organisations.
5. Data collection
5.1 When any personal data are collected, ATA Finance records where they have been collected from for the first time.
5.2 Personal data are collected through:
- forms that are filled in online – information is collected thanks to various forms available on the website, used for contact purposes, asking questions, giving comments;
- contact without intermediation of the web – on the websites of ATA Finance there are various phone and fax numbers and e-mail addresses, at which we may be contacted;
- data on traffic and statistical information about frequency of viewing ATA Finance pages – we keep a register of information about data on traffic that are automatically recorded by our server, such as user IP address, URL visited before opening our page, URL visited after leaving our page, and other visited pages. Also statistical information about hits and page viewings is collected. ATA Finance is not able to directly identify the user based on data on traffic and statistical information about page use.
6. User rights
6.1 ATA Finance respects the rights of each person connected with the processing of his/her personal data. In particular, every person whose personal data are processed has the right:
a) to receive information about the processing of his/her personal data,
b) of access to data, to request its rectification, completion and change,
c) to erasure of data (“right to be forgotten”),
d) to restrict data processing,
e) to data mobility,
f) to object to the processing of his/her data in justified purposes of ATA Finance as the data controller, including for the purpose of direct marketing of its products and services and profiling, as well as not to be subject to decisions that are based only on automated processing.
6.2. ATA Finance reserves that in the event it is impossible to make absolute identification of a person, for example in connection with the scope of data provided by that person, ATA Finance may refuse to take actions at the request of the data subject, informing the person of its decision, unless the data subject provides additional information enabling to identify the person.
6.3. ATA Finance informs that it does not have an obligation to erase data (“right to be forgotten”) if the processing is necessary in order to:
a) use the rights and freedoms of speech and information,
b) comply with a legal obligation of the processing by virtue of the EU or Polish law, or to perform a task carried out in the public interest,
c) for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes,
d) determine, assert or defend claims.
6.5. If the User has objected to further processing for the purpose of marketing or profiling, or to the transfer of personal data to another controller, the objection is admitted. But the data controller may leave in the filing system data identifying a natural person in order to avoid the repeated use of data of that person for the purposes covered by the objection.
6.6. The User may exercise the right to information and of access to data no more frequently than once in every 6 months. At the request of a data subject, the controller is obligated to provide necessary information within 30 days.
7. Scope of disclosure of data on users
ATA Finance represents that it does not sell or make available personal data of users collected for processing to other persons or institutions, unless with an explicit consent or at the request of the user, or at the request of state authorities authorised by law for the purpose of their actions taken or proceedings conducted in connection with security or defence, for the tasks specified by law carried out for the public interest, if it is necessary in order to fulfil legitimate purposes of ATA Finance.
9. Right to complaint
Every time a natural person believes that his/her rights under the law and this Policy are violated, he/she has a right to lodge a complaint to the Office of Personal Data Protection.