People are the strength of our success. We realize that the development of our company is possible only through supporting our employees and offering work in an environment which favors professional and personal growth. We emphasize, and take advantage of, individual capacities of our staff, ensure the possibility of comprehensive education, equal treatment of all employees, and transparent career opportunities. We invest in people.
Who is this job offer addressed to? We are looking for open, consistent, creative and success-oriented people who are willing to develop continuously. We expect fluent knowledge of German and/or English, and interest in tax law and accounting issues.
If you are interested in working for ATA Finance, please send your CV, including a personal data protection clause, to: office|atafinance.pl| |office|atafinance.pl.
- supervising the flow of accounting documents,
- developing and modifying a chart of accounts according to reporting standards, the requirements of controlling and tax law,
- drawing up balance sheets and reports,
- contacts and cooperation with external institutions (US, ZUS, GUS, etc.),
- carrying of tax settlements,
- preparation of VAT, CIT declarations,
- keeping records of cash receipts, monitoring of the financial liquidity,
- keeping records of fixed assets, calculation of depreciation...
Please include the following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".